Published and some manuscript materials that have come to my attention since the publication of “A Guide to Source Materials for the Study of Barbados History, 1627-1834” ( Southern Illinois University Press, 1971; reprinted Oak Knoll Press, 2002), and “Supplement to A Guide to Source Materials for the Study of Barbados History, 1627-1834” (The John Carter Brown Library, 1991).
- This website brings together a selected list of my publications which have appeared since the early 1960s in widely scattered sources. These publications treat a variety of topics dealing with slavery in Barbados and the Atlantic World as well as some aspects of production activities in modern rural Barbados.
- American Civil War
- Amerindians in Barbados
- Atlantic Slavery and the Slave Trade
- Barbados History and Society: Bibliographic and Miscellany
- Biological Anthropology of Enslaved Barbadians
- Early Foreign Travel Accounts of Barbados
- Ph.D. Dissertation 1965
- Slavery and Slave Life in Barbados
- Slavery and Slave Life: Archaeological Studies
- Sugar, Arrowroot, and Pottery Production