2022 (H. B. Lovejoy & J. S. Handler) “Legacy Websites: The Case of Slavery Images: A Visual Record of the African Slave Trade and Slave Life in the Early African Diaspora,” In P. E. Lovejoy, H. B. Lovejoy, E. M. Delgado, and K. Chadha, eds., Regenerated Identities: Documenting African Lives (African World Press, Trenton, NJ, 2022), Chapter 3, pp. 43-51.
- This website brings together a selected list of my publications which have appeared since the early 1960s in widely scattered sources. These publications treat a variety of topics dealing with slavery in Barbados and the Atlantic World as well as some aspects of production activities in modern rural Barbados.
- American Civil War
- Amerindians in Barbados
- Archives Department, Barbados
- Atlantic Slavery and the Slave Trade
- Barbados History and Society: Bibliographic and Miscellany
- Biological Anthropology of Enslaved Barbadians
- Early Foreign Travel Accounts of Barbados
- Ph.D. Dissertation 1965
- Slavery and Slave Life in Barbados
- Slavery and Slave Life: Archaeological Studies
- Sugar, Arrowroot, and Pottery Production